You’re invited to attend our Medicare 101 Seminar!
June 18, 2018
Campbell Community Center
155 High St. Eugene, OR 97401
For anyone turning 65 and enrolling in Medicare or anyone interested in learning more about Medicare!
Topics of Discussion:
- Understanding Medicare, the new laws and major changes and how you will be affected.
- Understanding Medicare Supplement Plans
- What are Medicare Advantage Plans and how do they differ from Medicare Supplements? Knowing this can save you a lot of money!
- What are HMO’s, PPO’s and PFFS plans?
- What is Part D and the prescription drug “Donut Hole”?
- What if you have retirement supplemental coverage from your employer, should you keep it or switch to another plan?
- What are the enrollment periods and time frames?
- Do you qualify for financial assistance?
- Find out what Medicare does not cover and what your options are
FREE refreshments will be served
BRING A FRIEND TO BE ENTERED IN OUR PRIZE DRAWING!
Space is limited! Make your reservation today by calling or emailing our office!
This event is free and is for information and education only. There will be NO marketing of any products at this seminar.